Rants in Your Pants

A way to vent my frustrations, that DOESN'T involve setting things on fire.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Holy Crap! I'm A Road Hammer!!


See this guy on this post? For those of you who don't know me, this guy looks EXACTLY like me!!!...except I don't have a full beard and long hair....and I just started carrying a guitar around with my all the time today...after I saw the picture.


This is really a fellow by the name of Jason McCoy. He's the 2006 CMA Global Artist Award winner and currently tours with his band The Road Hammers.
Hansome fellow!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ray Law said...

If you want to live in the shackles of The Man..and spell things the way The Man says they should be spelled..within the confines of The Man's collection of lexica, go right ahead...but this artiste will spell things his own way. By the way, from now on there's only one "l" in my "niple".

3:24 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew that picture wasn't you... the guy in the picture is quite handsome, you on the other hand...

12:01 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home