Rants in Your Pants

A way to vent my frustrations, that DOESN'T involve setting things on fire.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

My Vacation

I took today and tomorrow off work to use up my vacation days before the year ended and I lose them. Here is a summary of what I plan to do over the next two days:

Re-organize and clean the basement
Submit Deal Or No Deal application form
Get oil changed and tires rotated on both of the family vehicles
Do some Xmas shopping
Go for a couple of jogs with the family dog
Finish a couple of work related items I wasn't able to get done in the past week or two
Pick up the baby early from daycare and spend some extra time with him

Now, here is what will probably take place:

Sleep in until 10:30ish both days....drag myself out of bed in time to get to the oil changes that have been pre-scheduled...buy myself a couple of things I find while Xmas shopping for other people (get no actual Xmas shopping done), come home...sip fruity mixed drinks while lounging in my bathrobe, and pass out while playing PlayStation 2....wake up in time to get the baby from daycare about 5 minutes earlier than he normally gets picked up.....and somewhere in that drunken stupor manage to fill in some fields on the online Deal Or No Deal application form.

Ok, I have to go take a small nap now to prepare for my big day. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home