Rants in Your Pants

A way to vent my frustrations, that DOESN'T involve setting things on fire.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

On a Somewhat Lighter Night...Me Like the Borat. Its Nice.


For the love of God, if you have any sense of humour at all get out and see this movie. By far the funniest thing I have seen in years! I can't even describe adequately how funny any one part of this is...there's just so much to laugh at.


Now, because people tend to have a wide range of tastes when it comes to comedy, I have created a litmus test to determine whether you will think things are funny that I think are funny. Here goes:


If you laugh at any part of the phrase "Dude Where's My Car?" then don't bother seeing Borat. Instead there's a movie called "Let's Go To Jail" that I think will be right up your alley. Or just see "Happy Feet".




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home