Rants in Your Pants

A way to vent my frustrations, that DOESN'T involve setting things on fire.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Did Someone Say Hypocrisy?


*note: I actually tried to post this yesterday, but Blogger decided to give me the screws again, and took the site down for maintenance about 5 minutes before I was ready to post . Another 15 minutes I'll never get back...love it! Anyway, enjoy my 4 paragraphs of witty reparte...paraphrased from wittier repartee I came up with yesterday...

So Ted Haggard has finally admitted to "sexual immorality'. I don't get it. I just don't get it. If you are going to lie and deny accusations made against you, do it with all of your earthly being. Deny Everything!..Until the bitter end!...or you might as well come clean up front.

Bought meth but threw it away?!?? Paid for a male prostitute to 'give massages'!?!?!? Please! If he's going to lie, why does he have to do it like a middle school kid who just got caught with his pants down in the bathroom sucking on a bong and holding a George Michael poster? Pathetic!

And for those of you who don't know, Mr. Haggard, like many religious leaders, is heavily involved in politics in his region (and nationally for that matter)...and, of course, he has thrown his church's full backing behind the local anti-gay-marriage candidate.

So if I'm reading his message correctly, it goes something like this: gay marriage is a sin and should be banned. If you have evil-gay impulses, it is more acceptable to get a good pluggin' in a prostitute's car behind your local White Castle...oh, and also make sure that you use the same guy to buy your amphetamines from, its more convenient that way.

Is it just me, or does he also set off that closet pedophilia vibe as well, with that half-smirk he's always wearing?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you heard the song? Have you HEARD the SONG? Sing it to the tune of some uptight white bread religion's progressive christian rock...it goes a little something like 'Meth and man-ass on a Sunday morning. Meth and man-ass - sure as I was born again...'

I have to find out who wrote that...

12:17 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home