Rants in Your Pants

A way to vent my frustrations, that DOESN'T involve setting things on fire.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

My Golden Post


Its been about 8 months since I started the old blog and ,well, I think everyone's a little bit dumber for it. But I've come to a milestone...Post #50. I'm averaging about 1 post every 5 days, or 1.4 per week. Its a little behind the pace that I wanted to keep when I started this, but I can live with it. As I alluded to in a previous post a couple of months ago, its tougher than you think to find and post pictures of peacocks and rant on and on continuously....even my bitching tank can run a bit low at times.

To celebrate this anniversary in the true class that this site has grown accustomed to, I thought I would share with you a funny little web site I found tonight. Its really quite lame, but the end product can be pretty funny if you really put you mind to it. If you go here, you can type in any name and it will generate a metaphoric ingredient listing and directions to making the cocktail with that name.

For example, if I type in "Ray Law" I get this:

How to make a Ray law
Ingredients:5 parts friendliness 3 parts ambition1 part energy
Method:Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Top it off with a sprinkle of wisdom and enjoy!

Stupid and gay!...but with a tweak here and there you can achieve true comic genius. Observe:



"Yum"...that kills me...lol!!!!!!!!! You can't make this stuff up if you try!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home