Rants in Your Pants

A way to vent my frustrations, that DOESN'T involve setting things on fire.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Where Do You Stand On The Issue of Horseshit?


Willie Nelson is using the US primary to voice his concerns about horse slaughtering around the world for the purposes of human consumption. I know if I were in the US right now, and about to vote, horse consumption would be high on my list of concerns. Here is a list of what I think Willie Nelson's top 5 concerns are as American's get ready to go to the polls:


1. Horses Being Slaughtered For Human Consumption
2.. American's In Iraq: have they found any new cheap sources of weed?
3. The North Korean Nuclear Threat: How much weed could a 75 kiloton bomb destroy?
4. Man Am I Hungry: How do horses taste anyway?
5. Tax cuts: more specifically tax cuts retroactive to 1975, when he stopped paying them.

Willie's fun to pick on, but an easy target. I'm going to help him out a bit. I promise not to slaughter nor eat a horse for at least two weeks...but once pay-day rolls around all bets are off.

**Jack-o-lantern carving contest update**
We carved our pumpkins on Sunday, and my wife thought that hers was 'turning funny' while sitting inside. She insisted on keeping it outside where it would 'keep better'. Well, it rained too much over the next two days, and that combined with the wind, made her carvings cave in by Halloween night. My artistry was still very much in great shape, so I won by default. No need to embarrass anyone by putting their limp pumpkins on the internet. See you next year, when I might or might not defend my crown depending on my mood at the time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ray Law said...

Its not my pumpkin excuse. Maybe you should help her next year. I've always said that the only thing you were good for was jury-rigging gourds....or was that jerking off...one of those.

8:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home