Rants in Your Pants

A way to vent my frustrations, that DOESN'T involve setting things on fire.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thank Christ for Helpful Packaging!



I had just finished unpacking my brand new computer and was using the plastic bags the components were packed in as helmets for my infant son and ....when out of the blue I saw these two warning labels from inside the bag. I pulled the vacuum nozzle out of my ass, took the bags off both of us and breathed a sigh of relief.....I had to slap him back to consciousness..but everything seems fine now.

I'm not even joking about these being real warnings from computer component packaging. I would honestly like to meet the retard who spurred companies to start printing these on their plastic bags.....I bet he/she is one extremely rich piece of shit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home