Rants in Your Pants

A way to vent my frustrations, that DOESN'T involve setting things on fire.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Was Blogger Created By HP?...


Just a quick note about my last post.

I originally wrote what is seen below on May 31st. I saved it as a draft and went back to edit it with a rant about Canada's recognition of polygamy and a description of me going shirtless to work next week with nothing but nipple tassels and a bowtie. It was enlightening and funny stuff (to me anyway). However, for some reason, after I made my adds and edits and then posted, all that made it to the actual blog was my original draft...oh, and the picture of batboy.

Speaking of batboy, have you ever read the Weekly World News? If you haven't, do yourself a favour and pick it up next time you get groceries and take a read. It might be the funniest thing ever put on a check-out shelf. I think my grandparents have a subscription to this...no joke. The read it like its coming straight from the Reuters News desk. They also live in Minto...insert your own joke here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home