Rants in Your Pants

A way to vent my frustrations, that DOESN'T involve setting things on fire.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

YouTube- More Fun Than a Barrelofmonkeys.com


Actually that headlining statement is true, but if you are a fan of board games, as I am, barrelofmonkeys.com, actually redirects you to the Hasbro website- and there's a lot of fun shit there as well.

I might be a little behind on the internet craze that is YouTube.com, but I've more than caught up over the past several weeks. For those of you not familiar, this site basically let's anyone post small videos for everyone else to watch for free. It has everything from people posting daily on-line video blogs, to some funny wrestler interviews from back in the day. Its unfortunate that some corporate types are starting to catch on that someone taped an episode of SNL in 1991 and has posted a couple of skits...and now they want them banned because there's no profit to be had. However, have your fun while you can...this is a great site while it lasts.

I'll leave you with another website that I found vis a vis YouTube....Have a question no one else can answer? Why not askaninja.com?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home