Rants in Your Pants

A way to vent my frustrations, that DOESN'T involve setting things on fire.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Isn't Google's Adsense Funny?


....I mean not Chavez funny but just look around at the Google ads displayed at the very top of this page and at the very bottom. They are topical, based on the content that Google finds in my blog posts. About 2-3 days after I posted about having a vacuum nozzle in my ass, the vacuum cleaner ads started appearing. I find that hilarious.

You know what else is funny? I'm going to start rhyming off random words just to see if google starts posting ads about that stuff as well:

Mesopotamia

fruit flies

pirate hookers

lamb chops

Murphy Brown

slam dancing

rickshaw of death

Nyquil Party

bag of booze

greased pig

...ok that's my stream of consciousness for today..let's wait to see what happens...

P.S. Not to solicit or anything, but did you know if you click on those ad links you might make me a cent or two? All money earned goes toward me being drunk....and I'm much funnier drunk. just something to keep in mind...but I'm not soliciting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home