Rants in Your Pants

A way to vent my frustrations, that DOESN'T involve setting things on fire.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Reasons People Think I Might Be Gay


I have been told on occasion that I am a very gay straight guy...which doesn't bother me in the least. In fact I embrace it. However, it has got me to thinking, 'why do people think I might be gay?'. I've come up with some reason which I have broken down into 3 majour groupings: Primary Reasons, Secondary Reasons, and Complimentary Reasons. The primary reasons are things that are stereotypically gay things. The secondary reasons are things that push toward gay tendencies, but don't fit neatly into the stereotype. Finally, complimentary reasons are things that by themselves would not be considered gay, but when considered in context with the primary and secondary reason cross the line.

Here's a some examples:

Complimentary- I love Abba
Secondary- I sing along to all the female parts of every Abba song, in a high falsetto
Primary- I quite frequently proclaim myself the 'Dancing Queen'

Complimentary- I love fruity coolers
Secondary- I prefer to drink fruity coolers to beer at social events, in front of everyone
Primary- I sometimes deep-throat the neck of the bottle while I drink the fruity coolers.

Get it? Good! look for more reasons in the future when I have nothing better to write about.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ray Law said...

Well I would argue that its not actually a third level, but an attribute, without which, the first and second levels could not exist in their full gaeity. Almost like a cornerstone of the really gay things. "Tertiary" would insult their importance.

8:34 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your more metro-sexual. a straight man with a very gay attitude and gay cloths, gay hair well everything about you says gay, maybe you are gay!!!!

you have a great ass...

love
some guy, not gay.

1:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home