Rants in Your Pants

A way to vent my frustrations, that DOESN'T involve setting things on fire.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Are Doritos Some Sort of Magic Herion Chip or Something? Is That What Makes Them So Goddamn Good?...


The one reason I've never been good at dieting isn't my overall will power. For the most part I don't eat a whole lot of unhealthy foods. I stopped eating butter and salt when I was a teenager (unless of course its already baked into something- I just don't add it to foods). I don't typically eat a lot of greasy foods. I stay away from red meat. I also eat a lot of fruits and veggies. But my kryptonite is chips...Specifically corn chips...and even more specifically Doritos. I could eat bag upon bag of these fucking things, and never get sick of them. I actually get irritated when they discontinue brands/flavours that have been out for more than a month, because its like losing part of the family. I can honestly say that there are less than 10 people I like more than Doritos...I don't know how many exactly because I get hungry counting them on my hands and have to stop to snack on some Spicy Nacho Cheese.

So what am I getting at? Is this post just about my love of the stinkiest chip there is? No. This is my supreme declaration that I am attempting to give up Doritos (and all other chips) for 100 days. This surprisingly isn't day#1 for the Doritos. Its actually the 3rd straight day I've been stink-chip free. However, I did have some other corn chip yesterday...so I'm almost at the end of day#1. This is going to be a long 100 days! June 26th can't get here soon enough. Viva los Doritos!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ray Law said...

I'll give you this; you smell better 7 out of every 10 times...

7:04 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home