Rants in Your Pants

A way to vent my frustrations, that DOESN'T involve setting things on fire.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

The Day I Became a Soccer Mom

Well, my wife and I went out 'to look' at new SUVs and passenger vans today, in anticipation of my lease expiring later this year on my GM shit-hunk. I did lots of internet research before going in and just couldn't get past all the stuff I could cram into a Chevy Uplander for very little price (both in terms of spaciousness and options). No one even come close really. So I rolled the rest of my lease early and I will be picking up the rest of the tee-ball team in 2-3 business days.

Oh, quick follow-up on my last post. Adam Morrison and Gonzaga got a scare in the first round. I was nearly half done typing a new post with 5 mins left in the game stating how I only posted the first time to make fun of his moustache. But Morrison was unbelievable late in the game and rallied the Zags back with 7 pts, 1 key board and 2 amazing dishes in the last 2 1/2 mins of the game (35 pts, 2 rbds, & 3 assts). Let's see if they can keep it rolling against the Hoosiers tonight.

Oh, and happy belated St. Patricks Day! Check this article out if you love Catholic hypocracy. I think I'll give up my belief system for Lent!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ray Law said...

I'm shirtless, drinking Cabana Boy rum from a CN-Tower-shaped tembler...and letting the dog lick Ringolo dust off my chest, while I type this...by all accounts, the price of my diginity tonight was about $5.36

8:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home