Rants in Your Pants

A way to vent my frustrations, that DOESN'T involve setting things on fire.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Vacations...Vacuums...Yo Momma... All Things That Suck


It has gotten to the point at work that I hate to take vacation. There's too much prep work to do before you leave and then there's too much to catch up on when you come back. I'm freakin' exhausted. I should clarify...its week long vacations that leave me feeling this way...the onesy/twosy days off are great.

I had a great big list of stuff that I wanted to post about....but I can't find it and right now I'm only thinking of making myself a tequila sunrise. It's hard to concentrate on anything else. So I'm going to go make myself one of those bad boys and slip into something more comfortable...like depression. I'll be back soon...

Oh, and my latest excuse for not posting is that I was establishing a baseline of site hits for a month with no posts....yeah, that's the ticket!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home