Rants in Your Pants

A way to vent my frustrations, that DOESN'T involve setting things on fire.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Getting My Shit Together

I've been kinda ho-hum about ye ole blog all year long. The main reason is because I was tracking year-over-year hits and since I had no data to compare to for the first few months I was showing unbelievable growth. The problem is that it was about this time last year I started viewing my own posts about 50 times a day and now I have to actually try to maintain the growth level.

So.....my focus for June is to break my own record for Blog posts in a month...because as I've stated previously, it appears more people actually view my blog when I get my shit together and post...go figure!!!

The goal- 10 posts (yep, that's right this one counts...I know its cheap, but fuck you, its hard to do this shit on a regular basis...only those who do it truly know). So if you're reading this come back in a couple of days, chances are there will actually be another post....it might just be a picture of my ass, but it will still be something!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's about time.....

5:50 p.m.  
Blogger KingBee said...

Shit, I finally got my stupid account to work. I hadn't been able to post comments.
Let's see some super hot blog action for the month of June.
BTW, I love the wiki degrees shit...

10:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home