Rants in Your Pants

A way to vent my frustrations, that DOESN'T involve setting things on fire.

Friday, June 15, 2007

A Miscellany of Tiny Rants...

- I know this is like 3-4 weeks old...but it deserves a link. There's no Hasselhoff like a drunken-burger-munchin' Hasselhoff. Hilarious!! (No one ever accused me of being on the cutting edge of breaking entertainment news.

- Sucks that the Spurs won the NBA crown. That makes 4 in 9 years. All teams are going to start modelling this style of play...and in case you're not one of the 5 people who watched the lowest rated NBA finals in TV history, that style is BORING!...highly effective, but boring!

- Hammas, Abbas, Fatah and Gaza...Palestinians love their soft "a" sounds. I'd say something more profound...but I honestly have trouble keeping up with all the inner turmoil of the Palstinian government. Its basically take a deep breath after each article and hope that it goes away...or even better, the US government doesn't get (more) involved. Ugly...very ugly!

- Golfed perhaps the best course in the Maritimes a couple of days ago- Royal Oaks - It was a very windy day...but I shot a very respectful (to me) 101. Considering I was in the sand or the rough 75% of the time, gave up on my driver after 3 holes, and broke my 3-iron on # 7, I'll take that and run. Great course! Can't wait to go back.

- I'm really getting into Massive Attack lately. I think I had mis-labelled them in my mind because of their collaborative efforts I had heard.....but they got a lot of cool shit. I encourage all to listen with an open mind.

- I'm bored.... why does TV suck these days?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home