Rants in Your Pants

A way to vent my frustrations, that DOESN'T involve setting things on fire.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Panty-liners Part II: Revenge of The Spouse

First rule in wearing women’s feminine products, when you’re not a woman: don’t tell anyone about it, no matter how funny you think the story is to share.

So, because I was so proud of myself for my makeshift tourniquet, and because I thought it was a hilarious story, I decided to share it with everyone at work. There were some laughs, some tears and I think someone stuck a “Kick Me I’m A Woman” sign on my back. Overall, I think we all had a good time. Then I ended the laughter when I went and bought actual Band-Aids at lunch time.

When I got home that day, I was still smiling and very much proud of myself, for my comedic accomplishments of the day. So when my wife asked me ‘what was so funny?’, I had to tell her. Apparently, she didn’t hear me the night before when I told her what I had found to put on my damaged leg…she found the whole thing rather alarming…and when she found out that I shared the secret with my co-workers she was mortified. I now have to hear about it constantly…how I’m insensitive to the whole thing….I’m not even sure what I’m being insensitive about….

It really makes me even wonder if it’s worth putting on the internet….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home