Rants in Your Pants

A way to vent my frustrations, that DOESN'T involve setting things on fire.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

2 Posts in 3 Days?...Somebody Call The View!!


I’m pretty apathetic toward Rosie O’Donnell and all her melodrama. I do enjoy watching the salvo of verbal shots go back and forth between her and her many enemies from time to time…but as for taking a side and really getting into it, I never really give any thought to that shit.

That was my opinion until yesterday when I started being torn in a hundred directions after seeing her live tv fight with View co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck. These two have gone at it several time before, but yesterday reached a height not seen previously.

What exactly is tearing me apart about this…well, let me tell you…

Elisabeth is the cutest thing in the world…I mean she’s cuter than a barrel of kittens in a baby storm! The problem?.....she’s also a mindless Republican robot. This makes me want to side with Rosie in their ‘war on terror’ argument. The problem? Rosie is a crazy conspiracy theorist nut who takes liberalism so far left that bong-tokin’-abortion-supportin’-polygamists are telling her to slow down.

My mind is going to explode!!!!!

What the fuck am I doing watching The View? …ah screw it, add it to the list of gay stuff… in the meantime, I’ll start shopping around on E-bay for some testosterone….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home