Rants in Your Pants

A way to vent my frustrations, that DOESN'T involve setting things on fire.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Fucking Crazy!...Stick the Guns Up Your Ass, Next to Heston's Penis, Dubya!

I love how George W Bush took a second in his initial press address this afternoon to reiterate his pro stance on America's right to bear arms....with the caveat that everyone still had to obey all the necessary gun laws.

I would like to take a second to reiterate my anti-moron stance. It says I hate morons. The caveat to that is that sometimes complete idiots with their heads up their own asses can be mistaken as morons.

For those of you looking for my take on the Virginia Tech shooting, see my earlier 2006 post on re Kimveer Gill. The message remains the same: coward, toaster, hell and Elvis....see you there loser!

2 Comments:

Blogger abee said...

I hear that!

God Bless Canada!

2:05 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

7:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home