Rants in Your Pants

A way to vent my frustrations, that DOESN'T involve setting things on fire.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Just When You Think Things Can't Get Shittier....


As I alluded to in my last post, I've had a pretty bad couple of weeks. It got a lot worse a couple of days ago when my step-grandmother died. My grandmother on my father's side of the family died when I was 6...my grandfather remarried a couple of years later, so for the most part she was my grandmother for the last 25 years, and I loved her as such.


So, I spent today in the booming metropolis of Minto with my grandfather and the rest of that side of my family before attending a viewing just a couple of hours ago and then heading back home. On a somewhat amusing note, I find it funny how many people bring the grieving family food when there is a death. During the 6 hour period that I was at my grandfather's place, at least 5 different casseroles were dropped off...and numerous other baked goods. Why are casseroles the food choice for death?????

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry too...

9:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home