Rants in Your Pants

A way to vent my frustrations, that DOESN'T involve setting things on fire.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

3-2-1 Commence Horseshit....

Well, its not the fancy schmancy postings of some of those that are more tech savvy...but this is my start anyway. Maybe we'll move this to another site when someone shows me what the hell to do. In the meantime this is a very user friendly way to start a blog.

What can you expect from my postings?:
1. Rantings about unimportant shit
2. My raw liberal commentary about topics in the news, and in life in general
3. Drunken ramblings about people and things I hate...but mostly people
4. A sprinkle of self deprecation
5. Coffee stained pants

1 Comments:

Blogger Ray Law said...

you might get to see a picture of them in a future post...that's the kind of highlights you egt with this blog!

4:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home